My research focuses on understanding processes of rural and regional development, with an emphasis on identifying strategies to support entrepreneurship, improve agribusiness performance and enhance regional food systems. I am particularly interested in assessing the impacts of food system initiatives and strengthened rural-urban linkages to farmers, supply chain participants, and rural/regional economies.
- CSU Food Systems
- Colorado Food Systems Advisory Council
- Market Channel Assessments (with the Colorado Department of Agriculture)
- Toolkit to Assess the Economics of Local Food Systems
- eXtension-Community, Local and Regional Food Systems
- Colorado Blueprint of Food and Agriculture
- Colorado Food Systems Extension Team